Today Norway locked down in order to slow down the spreading of the Coronavirus. Now that obviously have a few implications.
I won’t go into details on how this will affect the daily life other than it’s turned upside down! But rather touch upon the kite related stuff.
Team Workshop March 2020
The Team Workshop is postponed until further notice. Due to travel, and a whole lot of other, restrictions, we have postponed the workshop.
Nordic Kite Meeting 2020
The Nordic Kite Meeting 2020 is postponed until further notice. Please visit this website regularly for updates on the NKM.
There is currently no decision made regarding the Nordic Kite Meeting 2020 taking place in Blokhus at the end of May. We only have to await the situation and make plans accordingly.
Blokhus/Løkken Wind Festival 2020
The Wind Festival 2020 is cancelled due to the Corona situation. Dates for next year (2021) are set to May 22nd-23rd so let’s keep our fingers crossed, shall we?
Stay tuned and you get the answer…