The Råbjerg Mile Expedition – Revised?
The weather forecast doesn’t look too good for the Expedition. So there might be some changes.
Explore more
The 27th Nordic Kite Meeting
Blokhus Denmark
June 2nd - 8th 2025
Blokhus Wind Festival
Blokhus Denmark
June 2nd - 8th 2025

Unfortunately, it seems like the Tuesday might be kind of rainy. 😟 …and the winds are looking quite interesting too.

Hmmmmm.... It looks like rain

So if the weather will become as forecasted we might cancel the expedition to Råbjerg Mile and rather head straight to our Blokhus headquarters, get some breakfast and some sleep before we head down to check out the local beach.

No conclusion will be made until we set our feet on Danish soil early Tuesday morning. So let’s just see what happens, shall we?

One Response

  1. Sorry guys!

    The Råbjerg Mile Expedition was unfortunately cancelled due to unfavorable weather conditions.

    …so we plan again for next year. Fingers crossed!🤞🤞🤞

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Please note that no comments will be published until it’s approved by the moderator.

Share and spread the word!
...days until departure!
...and we're off!
Transparent NKM logo

See you at the 26th
Nordic Kite Meeting!

Blokhus, Denmark

May 13th - 19th, 2023

follow us on social media

Like and subscribe to our So-Me channels!