October 24, 2021 01:15

0

More than 510 posts!

0

More than 300 videos!

0

More than 1500 photos!

Menu

Category: Kite building

I was hoping for an hour or so with daylight after work. I got the hour of daylight, but no wind.
Like mentioned yesterday, the Black Edge was ready to be bridled. So guess what I just completed!
I spent an hour or so this morning making the Black Edge Project ready to be bridled.
After several days with bad weather, today I woke up to a clear sky and a little bit of wind!
The next kite building project of mine is called "The Black Edge". As you probably can tell from the photos the reason for that is obvious!
I've just completed another Rokkaku project! Or... the bag is still missing, but the kite is ready to fly!
I would like to share a little detail tweak I'm using for improving the reinforcement of a quad kite.
Yesterday I finished the Pink Project kite but it was too dark for the initial flight. Today however, rise and shine, out to fly!
Yes, I did find a couple of hours for progressing the Pink Project, just like I hoped for!
This time of year it's getting dark pretty early making after work flying a bit difficult. Kite making however...!
In another post I was addressing an issue to the Minimalistic kite, the one for extremely high winds. Here is how I fixed it!
After the initial flight - that turned out surprisingly well - I see a couple of things that I'd like to adjust in order to improve the overall flight characteristics.
Top!

follow us on social media

Like and subscribe to our So-Me channels!

We use cookies and Google Analytics to provide website functionality, to analyze traffic on this website, personalize content and to enable social media functionality. Our Privacy Policy provides more information and also explains how to update your cookie settings.
View our complete Privacy Policy.

If this is fine with you, please click the "Got it" button to continue!